Limited Edition "Butterfly Warriors" UPF T-Shirt
*LIMITED EDITION* Butterfly Warriors X Florescnt: UPF T-Shirt for Charity
May is Skin Cancer Awareness month and every May best friends, Amy and Dee, join forces to raise funds for various charity and medical organizations that work towards finding a cure for skin cancer and that assist with treatment for patients, together they are THE BUTTERFLY WARRIORS.
Amy, a 3 time melanoma survivor, and Dee, who lost her younger sister (who was only 35 years old) to melanoma, approach several brands in the sun care space for donations to their annual fundraiser and when they came to us, it was a definite, "Yes! We would love to help!" Last year, we offered a single plain UPF T-Shirt to their raffle, but we wanted to make it extra special this year!
FLORESCNT has designed a one-of-a-kind graphic for May 2023's fundraiser which will benefit the American Melanoma Institute & Arizona Skin Cancer Foundation. We went with a samurai style sword to embody the power of the Butterfly Warrior. Decorating the sword is the designated black ribbon for Skin Cancer Awareness.
These shirts are available as a *PRE-SALE ONLY* and will be printed especially for you at the end of May. Once all orders are accounted for, the shirts will be shipped out within 2 weeks from May 31st.
Your purchase will aid in the advancement of research and treatment for skin cancer, the world's most common cancer, as a portion of the proceeds from each sale will be directly donated to the BUTTERFLY WARRIORS May 2023 Fundraiser.
- UPF 50+, only the highest rating in sun protective clothing for you
- Blocks up to 98% of UVA and UVB rays ALL DAY LONG
- Supima Cotton fibers for durability
- Micromodal fibers for a softness you want to live in and cooling effect on your skin
- Sleeves land mid bicep to keep your upper arms covered
- Relaxed crewneck neckline doesn't sit up too high on your neck
- Logo tab at hem
- Sustainably sourced and ethically made in the USA
- Custom Graphic printed on Chest and Back
Learn more about the benefits of sun protective clothing here.